Last updated: 15th October 2020
Thank you for shopping at MyChem.
The following terms are applicable for any goods that ‘You’ purchased with ‘Us’.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MyChem.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to MyChem, accessible from https://mychem.ie/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
We shall endeavor to deliver the Goods to you within 1-3 working days of your account order within the Republic of Ireland where this is practical. However, Goods are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Order processing may take longer during busy periods.
Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the Goods. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for the Goods ordered and any delivery monies you have been charged.
We will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages, or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those Goods. At the time of delivery, you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the Goods, after which time the Goods become your sole responsibility.
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being despatched from a different location or we were out of stock on part of your order. If we are out of stock we will contact you with an expected delivery date or offer a full refund. If your order is obviously incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906437723.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel ‘Your Order’ within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an ‘Order’ is 14 days from the date on which ‘You’ received the ‘Goods’ or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise ‘Your’ right of cancellation, You must inform ‘Us’ of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform ‘Us’ of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 0906437723
We will reimburse ‘You’ no later than 14 days from the day on which ‘We’ receive the returned ‘Goods’. We will use the same means of payment as ‘You’ used for the ‘Order’ and ‘You’ will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to ‘Your’ specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Athlone, Co. Roscommon. N37 EA30.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 0906437723
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Mychem SOlutions, Johnstown, Cornafulla, Co. Roscommon.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0906437723
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at Info@mychem.ie
Call us: (090) 6437723
Or write to us at:
Athlone, Co. Roscommon. N37 EA30
Terms And Conditions.
This website is operated by Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD, by accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All information and material provided on this website are solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship with Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD.
All information, content, text, images, including photography and buttons, are the property of Mychem Hygiene Solutions may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, and written consent.
All trademarks used or referred to on this site are the property of their respective owners. The information on this site is provided free of charge and for informational purposes. It does not create a business, employment, or professional services relationship between you and Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Mychem Hygiene Solutions. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site is provided “as is” and Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD or any of its employees or contractors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this web site, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages.
“Mychem Hygiene Solutions company logo are trademarks of Mychem Hygiene Solutions LTD.